Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gone Camping!

In June we had the opportunity to go to a Measom reunion at Heber Valley Camp. The pictures posted are of the family on Legacy Lake. I was a bit of a slacker and took very few pics while there...bummer! We had a fun time, but sure missed those of our family who couldn't be there with us.

Over July 4th weekend John, Ava and I went camping on the Mirror Lake Highway in the Soapstone Campground. We had a great time and Ava seemed to just love being there. She slept better than John and I did. We hiked around Lost Lake and enjoyed the view of the Provo River Falls.


2 comments:

Rob & Autum said...

Camping looks like it was a lot of fun. The pictures with the Lake and waterfall are beautiful!

Rob and I are in the process of buying a house in Santaquin and I was wondering if you knew of anyone I could have watch Carter down in the Santaquin/Payson area?
I would like to still work at the clinic in Orem for now. I just fill in for people 1 maybe 2 times a week. If that doesn't work out I might switch back to working at Payson Hospital.

Rob & Autum said...

I love that story about grandma allen too! I will ask your mom and dad if they know anyone. Sorry, Rob thought you lived in Payson.