Monday, July 28, 2008

Friends visit from CA


Shannon, Doug and their children (Chandler & Jaycee) were here from Chico in July. They were here visiting because Shannon's parents celerated their 50th wedding anniversary. I am glad to have been on their schedule as I know how difficult it is to squeeze all those visits in when here from out of state.

Lynette, Rob and their children (Justin, Evan, Lindsey, Dallin & Mahali)also came to visit from San Jose. Our visit was very short, but it was great to see them, even for just a few minutes. I miss them terribly, but am so happy they have ties here in Utah that keeps them visiting from time to time.

It's great to have good friends that no matter how long it's been since you've seen them, when you get back together it's as if no time has passed at all!

1 comment:

Us Craven's said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! NATALIE ALLEN WILLIAMS!!!!! I FOUND YOU THROUGH JILL'S BLOG! PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!! SEEING YOUR CUTE WEDDING PICTURE- MADE ME CRY! BOY DO I MISS MY DEAR FRIEND! YOU LOOK SO HAPPY AND THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!! LOVE YA! FRIENDS FOREVER!!! ANGE