Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I rolled over!

On Tuesday June 17, 2008 John, Ava & I were hanging out in the den getting ready for dinner. John had put Ava on her mat for some "tummy time"...seconds later we glanced at her and she was on her back! We could not believe it. We put her on her tummy again hoping to get it on video, but she wasn't having it. This morning I put her on her mat hoping to get a video of her rolling over and before I could turn the camera on she had already flipped over. Fortunately she didn't get too frustrated before I could get the amazing event on video. She is growing so fast and getting stronger every day. She now weighs 11.5 pounds (rough estimate). We go to the doctor on Monday for her 4 month well baby appointment and more shots (UGH!).

2 comments:

Rob & Autum said...

No Way! She is too little to be rolling over! That is awesome...Go Ava! She will have to come teach Carter how it's done.

Unknown said...

That is so cute, it is so fun to watch babies grow! That is exciting.