

On Sat May 31st we went to G'ma Julie's B-day Party. We had a Mexican Fiesta, it was fantastico! Ava looks fabulous in her sombrero held just right to keep her from getting too much sun. Ava got to meet Kya, born 2/28/08. They had a great little chat on the grass.
3 comments:
Hey Nat! I love your BLOG! It's so fun! Ava is the Cutest baby ever. I'm excited to see you and do your hair and chat about the joys of motherhood. Can't wait! Check out our blog too. lancemandataylor.blogspot.com
Ava is so Adorable! I am glad you let us know about your blog. It will be fun to keep in touch.
Diane gave us the website to view Ava's pictures in her blessing dress and they are beautiful! Did you like the photographer? We might see if we can have her take some family pictures or some pictures of just Carter. She seems to do a really good job.
I saw your comment on Rob and Autums blog, Ava is so adorable. Diane showed me the dress at Katie's shower. It has amazing detail. You can check out our blog as well. Take care!
Post a Comment