It's been almost 6 months since I have posted to the blog. Time has really gotten away from me. I worked all summer and when I wasn't working blogging was not on the priority list.
We were very busy this summer. Ava had her first trip to the dairy, which she absolutely loved and Papa loved toting her around showing her off. John's parents came to visit and we went to the Days of '47 rodeo. We went camping over the 4th of July and then again over Labor Day. We also bought a Zoo membership & have tried to go as much as we can- Ava absolutely loves seeing the animals & riding the carousel. And of course, what is summer without Onion Days in Payson?! It was so fun taking Ava on the rides, she seemed to enjoy every minute of it, but you be the judge.
The most exciting part of our summer was my good friend Nikki got married, and Ava and I were privileged to be in the wedding. She was the cutest flower girl EVER!
We also experienced some sadness this summer as I miscarried twins in July. We were very excited to be pregnant again, and very saddened at the loss of our little ones. We are learning that time helps, but does not lessen the depth of the loss. Thanks to those of you who extended your prayers on our behalf during this very difficult time.
Enjoy the Summer 09 slide show!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment