We bought Ava a jumparoo and as you can see she really enjoys it! We like putting her in it and just laughing, she just gets going so fast and so crazy it's hard not to laugh!
I love your videos of cute AVA! I especially like the one of her crawling in her Halloween outfit..she looks like a real little turtle!! Can't wait to see you guys again. Maybe next time Carter won't be so shy and he and Ava can play!
John and I met in Columbus Ohio in April 2005 while he was on a business trip. We were engaged in September and married January 14, 2006. We live in SLC and were blessed in February 2008 with our sweet little Ava. We are truly grateful for each other, but especially for her.
3 comments:
I love your videos of cute AVA! I especially like the one of her crawling in her Halloween outfit..she looks like a real little turtle!! Can't wait to see you guys again. Maybe next time Carter won't be so shy and he and Ava can play!
That's too cute. She is lucky! I want one of those.
Ava makes a cute little turtle too!
How fun is that she will be walking soon if you are not careful!
Post a Comment