Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I stood up today!

Today our sweet little Ava pulled herself up to standing! She was sitting in the crib while I was cleaning the nursery. I left the room to put something in the bathroom, walked back in and she was on her feet! She was so proud of herself! It just blows my mind how quickly she is growing. It's like the moment she STARTED moving her abiliites just started to snowball. Right now she will move onto her hands and knees and rock, but when she's ready to move she drops down on her belly and starts cruising across the room!

1 comment:

Rob and Tam said...

Ava is such a beautiful baby! I hope you can come out soon so I can meet her. Hopefully we can come out next summer. They do grow up so fast! Tyler is turning 3 already. Where has the time gone? I hope that life is going well for you with work and motherhood. You are such a great Mommy! I miss you!